I have a lot of problems...

I'll be a big liar if I tell you I don't have problems. I'm fighting a lot of battles and I don't think there's been any 'long term' freedom from problems in my life.
But despite all the problems, I refuse to be dispirited because I've accepted and I believe that problems are a part of life. It's not hidden to me that a lot of people around me have problems too and to be sincere, I'd choose my problems over theirs if I had to choose.
Someone said "if, one day, we're allowed to put our troubles on a table and exchange them, I'm sure that after few moments, everyone will silently take back their own and leave the table".
Despite the struggles, I choose not to be enervated because I concentrate mostly on the good things in my life, and thinking well about it, for every 'wrong' thing in my life, I have a hundred 'right'. So, why should I be dejected when I have uncountable things to be thankful for?
Despite the troubles, I've decided not to be weakened because I need to be strong to be happy. Happiness tops my numerous wants in life that it has become a need. So, to be happy, I believe I should be strong.
Despite the difficulties, I've chosen not to be disheartened because I believe there are more to do in life than to be sad. There are lots of obligations to make, lots of good people to meet, lots of people to help, lots of people to inspire, lots of fun to have, lots of exploration to be made, lots of places to go to, lots of things to see and lots of experiences to have.
Maybe you should just be like me, do not be despondent because you have problems. Problems are a part of life, accept them well and you might even end up making the biggest and best thing of your life out of it.
Remember, never let anything take away happiness from you; not even your 'problems'.
Koyum Kolade Afolabi. [KK Awesome]
08180026133.
4th July, 2016.

No comments: