I HANDLE THE CAMERA TOO 😎

Yay! Thank God it's Friday!
I've decided to do something different today, so, I'll be sharing with you, some of the pictures I took ( yes, I'm an "upcoming" photographer 😊).
Enjoy the beauty of photography...
As always, I look forward to your opinions, reviews, comments and feedback. ✌

           

     Do you see the different shades of grey?
   Tell me what time, date and month it is?

 Has anyone ever told you Puma and Adidas are brothers? Find out!

   Create your runway; create your world!

   One of the cheapest and best things to give is a smile.

    Denim, your style?

   Black "don't" crack!

   Well, another one.

   Still the same; no cracks yet, no cracks ever.

   Watch out!!
    I see blue, what do you?

 Check, mate?

   Bright and pure.

 You can't see it.

 Peace, to the world.


 Nature is beautiful!




Yeah, there you have them! Some of my works.


[Special thanks to the models; well, you can contact me if you need their services. I guarantee you the best.]





No comments: