WHAT VOWS SHOULD LOVERS REALLY MAKE?

Hi! It's been a while and that's why today, I am posting something very different from what I've posted in the past.
Thinking about the world as it is now, relationship and marriage problems are aspects that everyone in one way, directly or indirectly have suffered from and one of the reasons there are problems in relationships and marriages no doubt is because of wrong vows made by lovers, most especially, the masculine side. This reason has made me write a very short note about what vows lovers should really make and it is :

"I don't want to feel lost without you, I want myself found with you.
Without you, I don't want to feel incomplete but I want to be whole with you.
I definitely can live without you but I want to live with you.
I don't want to die for you, I want to stay alive with you.
Not a single grenade will I catch for you but I will set a hundred others to keep you safe.
I don't promise not to make mistakes but you have my words that I will always learn from them.
I don't promise to take you round the world but I promise to give you my world.
I don't promise to always make you laugh but I'll always be available to wipe your tears.
I don't promise to be perfect but I promise to be the best I can be."

And that's it above, two sides to it all. The first side is the vow made by most people while the other is the vow that should really be made.
Do you agree with me? What's your take on this? You can drop your comments in the comments box.

Koyum Kolade Afolabi [KK Awesome]
21st March, 2016.

No comments: